Retaining Wall Designer and Installer Acworth, GA
Contact Us for a Quote!
In most cases, a retaining wall is the first step to many landscape projects. With a number of functions, retaining walls can be used to hold in slopes, create usable space, and help with soil run off and erosion. On top of function, they can add curb appeal and dimension to the landscape. There are a wide range of materials that retaining walls can be built out of including engineered block, stacked/decorative stone, boulders, and timbers. During our site evaluation, our designers will be able to make suggestions on which material may be best in your situation.
Building retaining walls is no easy task. It is unfortunate that we see many contractors in our industry taking the easy way out while building their walls. Poor planning, inadequate drainage, lack of geo-grid, and poor compaction behind the wall are all common mistakes that will surely make a retaining wall fail. Our 20 year guarantee will give you peace of mind that your retaining wall is being built to the highest industry standards.
Here are some of the main reasons to contact Legion Landscaping for your retaining wall job:
- Licensed and Insured so you don’t have to worry
- All retaining walls will be built to meet building codes
- Permits will be pulled when required
- Professional review by an engineer when necessary
- High quality drainage so your wall will be protected
- 20 year workmanship warranty on all retaining walls